Vidal Cisneros Jr is podcast host of Thriving Beyond. Vidal has keynoted conferences and has been featured and written for The Huffington Post and The Good Men Project.
As a contributing author of Chicken soup for the soul, Vidal teaches others that to find success and uncover purpose in our lives we must master our personal habits, step out of our comfort zone, and surround ourselves with people who have achieved success.
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of having a personal vision for your life
- The role of goal setting in getting results
- Which sort of mindset is needed to maximize results
- How setting deadlines to achieve your goals can fast-track your success
- Why it's important to get someone to hold you accountable
- How can you get your team to buy into your practice's vision
- Which systems can be put in place to make sure that you achieve your goals
- Which single thing you can do to fast-track your success