Dr. Chris Bowman is a full-time practicing dentist, speaker, author, and dental coach from Charlotte, North Carolina. A graduate of the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill School of Dentistry, he started Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte in 1996, where he currently collects among the top 5% of dentists nationally.
Dr. Bowman also serves as a Clinical Instructor for Six Month Smiles since 2011. Focal points in his private practice include elective cosmetic dentistry, esthetic restorative dentistry, Six Month Smiles adult orthodontics, aligner orthodontics, Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation, Obstructive Sleep Apnea treatment, and sedation dentistry.
In 2005 he founded Dental Insiders, which provides coaching, consulting, and training programs for dentists and dental team members. DI currently reaches over 3100 dentists domestically and internationally, at several levels ranging from E-letter subscribers to private coaching clients in his Dental Success Blueprint program.
Dr. Bowman has authored numerous articles on practice growth, communications, marketing, and internal business strategies. He has been a contributor to Dental Economics, The Profitable Dentist magazine, 1000 Gems, and several online dental publications and forums, including Dentistry IQ. He has also shared the stage internationally as a dynamic speaker with many of dentistry’s leading speakers at such events as the Yankee Dental Congress, Excellence in Dentistry’s “Spring Break” Seminar, the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics Seminar, 1000 Gems Super Seminars, Rondeau Annual Orthodontic Symposiums in Las Vegas and Toronto, and the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry’s Annual Session.
In today's episode we discuss:
- How Simple, reproducible SYSTEMS and “Dental Communications” are THE missing links to massive success in every dental practice.
- The true COST of not having “bulletproof” verbal skills!
- Why ALL team members must exhibit “friendly phone fluency”
- How to “Reel In” New Patients when they call…my simple 1-2 punch
- What to do after the call and before the appointment to virtually guarantee your new patients will show up!
- How to structure the sequencing of steps in New Patient and Hygiene appointments to maximize treatment acceptance
- Why TEAM members need to initiate discussions of dental problems with patients…to TEE UP the doctor (ladder of authority)
- Why “Case Presentation” often fails…and the secret that drives treatment acceptance like nothing else!
- Building Value vs. “Teaching How To Do It”
- Effective “Front Office” communications, including financial arrangements, scheduling, etc.
- Internal Marketing techniques that keep you “top of mind” with your patients
- Acquiring AWESOME Reviews and Testimonials…”Catch them saying something good”
- Leveraging Patient Satisfaction for Referrals
- and more!
Contact Chris at Chris@dentalinsiders.com