Dr. Richard Low is the host of the Shared Practices Podcast, where each season he takes a deep dive into the road-map from new grad to successful practice owner. While in dental school, Dr. Low had the chance to work for Dr. Howard Farran at Dentaltown, producing the Dentistry Uncensored Podcast and writing for Dentaltown Magazine. Dr. Low currently is a resident at the Fort Hood, TX 2yr AEGD residency.
Richard Answers the Following Questions…
- I'm freaking out about my student loans, they're keeping me up at night. What should I do?
- What do I do with extra money while in dental school or as an associate?
- When is it worth it to refinance? Who should I go with?
- What's the best way to budget without getting burned out?
- Should I think of Investing vs Student loans as primarily an interest equation? Baby Steps for Increasing Your Income to Crush it