In this week’s podcast episode I had the pleasure of speaking to Dr. Arun Garg.
We talked all about how you can maximize the profitability of your practice by implementing dental implants.
Arun is already very well known by many of the Delivering Wow audience.
He is the founder of Implant Seminars, the nation’s largest provider of dental implant continuing education. He is considered the world’s preeminent authority on bone biology, bone harvesting and bone grafting for dental implant surgery.
Dr. Garg earned engineering and dental degrees from the University of Florida and then completed his residency training at the University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital. For 20 years Arun served as a full-time Professor of Surgery in the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and as Director of Residency Training at the University of Miami School of Medicine. He was frequently awarded faculty member of the year by his residents.
He has written and published five books which have been distributed worldwide, and he is the past president of the ICOI and is the current president of the American Dental Implant Association.
Arun is a highly respected clinician and educator. He has been a featured speaker at dozens of state, national and international dental association conventions, and he has received numerous awards including outstanding educator by the ICOI and an award for best article published by the Implant Dental Journal.
I was so pleased to have Arun on my podcast.
- The increasing number of dentists who are interested in learning about dental implants and how this is largely patient-driven – patients are more aware of this option and expect it to be offered to them
- The positive impact that his dental implant program has had on the profitability and growth of the dental practices that have participated
- Marketing dental implants and how internet marketing and referrals have proven to be the most effective
- What is involved in his entry level program – how it is designed and delivered
- The many other courses that he offers on virtually all aspects of dentistry
- How the courses that he offers have been developed due to demand from Drs, and they have been enhanced by forming partnerships with leaders in the industry
- His ‘why’ and the amazing work the he does in the Dominican Republic
Here is a short trailer of the podcast episode…