This week on the Delivering Wow podcast I interviewed Michael Arias and I got to talk all about my favorite subject – marketing! Specifically, we talked about ground marketing.
Michael is a really good friend of mine. He’s the host of the Dental Marketer Podcast and he’s doing amazing things to help dentists with ground marketing.
Michael is from Texas where he graduated with a degree in Nutrition. He helped to start up two companies before moving to California – where he helped to start up another company working as a nutritionist. A client of his happened to be a Dental Consultant and he assisted him with his marketing. This led to working with more dentists – bringing in new patients to their practices. He went from bringing in a couple of patients daily …to overbooking the doctor's schedule, three months in advance, with quality patients!
Michael has worked with several dentists, dental groups, dental consultants, and agencies. He loves educating anyone who is interested in how to market their dental practice.
On the podcast we discussed:
- Michael’s background and how he got into dental marketing
- What ground marketing is and some great examples
- Ideas for forming partnerships with local businesses in order to attract new patients
- Digital marketing is very important but it shouldn’t be everything
- Why it’s important to stand out as a dentist and have a “story”
- The importance of having a strong online and offline presence and how they can complement each other
- The role that personality plays in being successful with ground marketing
- What start-ups or practices with available staff can do with regards to ground marketing
- How Michael can help dental practices and the service that he offers
- How to get started with ground marketing
You can reach Michael by heading to his website www.thedentalmarketer.site where you’ll find links to his social media profiles and be able to listen to his podcast (the Dental Marketer Podcast).
Below is a short trailer of the podcast episode…