This podcast episode is all about all Facebook marketing and specifically Facebook for dentists. It brings you a ton of information and a ton of value – definitely an episode not to be missed if you want to learn more about leveraging Facebook to grow your dental practice.
The podcast episode is a rebroadcast of a Facebook Live Q&A which was delivered on the inside of the United Facebook Group – a Facebook Group for Delivering Wow U.
DJ is marketing director, funnels expert, coach, and FB Ads strategist within Delivering Wow. He ensures that Facebook Ads and sales funnels are running effectively for our Inner Circle Members.
The questions that are answered in this podcast episode include:
- What can I post on Facebook?
- What kind of Facebook posts work best?
- What kinds of images are best to share?
- What should my headline include?
- What is the difference between a funnel and a regular Facebook ad?
- How do I find people who want cosmetic dentistry?
- Do you have more success with intense level targeting vs broad demographic / geo targeting?
- What is the top 3 criteria to use when setting up the customer base in your dental software?
- How many people/leads do you need to create a lookalike audience?
- Which audience should I choose?
- What is an engagement audience and how do I create one?
- Should you choose link clicks or engagement as the objective of your advertising campaign?
- When is the best time to go live on Facebook?
If you want to learn more about funnels, Facebook advertising and how to take your practice to the next level, you can do all of that and more on the inside of Delivering WOW U – click here to find out more!
Here's a short video trailer of the podcast episode: