This week on the Delivering WOW podcast I've recorded a solo episode where I share with you lots of tips and advice on how to get your Facebook posts to go viral. So many people have asked me in the past how I manage to get 40,000 people watching my videos, and how I manage to get similar results with the doctors that I've been working with. In this podcast episode I share the exact strategies that we use at Delivering WOW.
On the podcast I discuss:
- The importance of creating posts that people will want to share
- The kind of posts that people want to share and why
- Examples of posts that I have shared that went viral and why
- Why you should ask people to share your posts
- Steps that you should take after you have posted your post with paid ads
- Creating audiences in Facebook's advertising platform
- Whether it matters what day and time you post and how you can find out
Here's a video trailer of the podcast episode:
If you want help with Facebook marketing you can get access to my full Facebook course, social media images, my Facebook funnel course, and email marketing course, all on the inside of Delivering WOW U. Please also join my free Facebook Group. Also, I would love to see you at the Delivering Wow Summit in Jamaica March 9-10 2018 – click here to find out more. Hope to see you there!