This week's Delivering WOW podcast is a solo episode – I wanted to talk to you about something everyone wants to avoid… distractions.
As busy business owners, it's often the case that we become overwhelmed with all that we are responsible for. This happened to me recently and I realized that I needed to reevaluate my priorities and take back control of my time. To help me, I hired a new coach who encouraged me to take a time study.
I wanted to share with you all how this helped me, my findings, and why I would encourage you to take one too.
On the podcast I discuss:
- The results of my time study and the changes I made to my morning routine
- Rearranging the apps on your phone to reduce reactors and concentrate on what moves you forwards
- Saving time by changing your social media settings and unsubscribing to emails
- How you can become more productive and grow your business by learning how to delegate
- Setting up your team to get you to the next level so the right people can help you achieve your biggest growth goals
- How to make your committed team of rockstars feel valued and motivated so you can focus on what's important
To learn more about how we at Delivering WOW can help you achieve your goals and grow your business check out our online coaching courses here.
Here is a short video trailer of the podcast episode: