I’m thrilled to introduce Drew Sparks to this week’s podcast to discuss whether or not your patients are truly happy and how you can increase patient satisfaction.
Drew Sparks is the co-founder and CEO of Swell CX, an innovative company that specializes in improving the customer experience by allowing business owners to collect real-time customer feedback and reviews to help them gain valuable insights that will enable them to develop and grow their business.
In his time with Swell CX, Drew has become an industry expert when it comes to understanding the patient experience and measuring patient satisfaction. Drew has an educational background in mechanical engineering, but he has always been an entrepreneur at heart. Before founding Swell CX, Drew was part of the founding team of a healthcare start-up aimed at helping independent pharmacy owners maximize their revenue potential.
He also loves the outdoors and spends his free time mountain biking in the beautiful mountains of Utah!
On the podcast we discussed…
- How to maintain a positive relationship with your patients
- Why dentists need to take a business perspective to gain higher revenue and happier patients
- Understanding the value of a patients “LTV” (Lifetime Value) and how this can impact your practice
- The power of sharing your brand and story with the world and how you can use it to attract new patients and grow your practice
- Creating a brand is directly aligned with creating an amazing customer experience
- Strategies you can use to persuade patients to leave positive feedback for your practice
- How to measure patient satisfaction accurately
- Managing and tracking your NPS (Net Promoter Score) to measure customer experience and satisfaction
- How to “pre-frame” what you want your patients to say in their experience testimonials
- The benefits of using Swell CX to collect patient reviews for your practice and how it can help your practice attract new patients
- Think about the one word you want your patients to say about their experience at your practice and start thinking about how you can make it happen
- Why your practice should take an active approach online by engaging and responding to reviews
- How to use consumer reviews to your advantage by adding them to your website or social media channels
- Remember that reviews have a shelf-life and understanding why it’s important to update your online presence with recent reviews and new content to remain relevant
Swell CX has helped many business owners and entrepreneurs manage and improve their customer experience by using a mobile-first approach that allows them to take real-time action on what their customers are saying.
New customers that mention the podcast when signing up will receive a massive 50% OFF the first month with no long-term commitment! If you want to make the most out of this special offer, visit swellcx.com or reach out to Drew directly at email@example.com.
Hit play to watch a short video trailer of the podcast episode: