Facebook marketing is the BEST way to grow your practice, but many dentists fail to target the right users with their marketing strategy. If you’re investing a lot of time and money into Facebook marketing and not getting the engagement you were hoping for, this podcast episode is for you!
I’m no stranger to marketing on Facebook. After all, I used Facebook to grow my second dental start-up to a multi-million-dollar practice and there’s no reason why you can’t do the same. In this podcast episode, I discuss the power of Facebook marketing and how you can use targeted advertising to get more new patients inside of your practice. Find out what works on Facebook and how you can market your practice as effectively as possible AND at the lowest cost.
Here’s what I discussed on the podcast:
- The importance of considering who your target audience are and how you can create content that appeals to them
- Why dental practice owners and their team members need to think about Facebook as a marketing platform
- How you can get your Facebook posts SEEN by the right people
- Understanding that if you cut your marketing budget, you stifle the growth of your practice
- What Facebook Audiences is and how you can decide WHO sees your posts
- Using Facebook Marketing to boost your customer retention rate by showing ads to people who have previously visited your website
- Sharing valuable information with your patients using Facebook
- The power of an “engagement audience” and retargeting to people who have interacted with your posts
- How to budget for Facebook marketing and finding the right balance for you and your practice
- How you can use Facebook marketing to attract new patients and continue increasing your ROI as you gain more experience
If you’re ready to learn how to use Facebook the RIGHT way to grow your practice, join me on my next Facebook Bootcamp! I will teach you and your team how to get 30+ NEW patients from Facebook Marketing while spending less than $500! To learn more, click here.
To watch a short trailer where I'm talking about how to market your dental practice on Facebook hit play below: