On this podcast episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with Amber Day about how dentists like you can use Solutionreach to improve your practice’s efficiency.
Amber is a registered dental hygienist with over a decade in the dental industry and has helped dental practices grow to reach their revenue targets resulting in fast expansion. Amber helps dental practices and consultants with the solutions to drive a better patient experience, streamline communications and improve daily workflow. She is a huge fitness enthusiast based out of southern California and loves to do anything in the gym or outdoors.
- How Amber got into the marketing aspect of dentistry – beginning with her experience as a dental hygienist
- Why dentists should use technology like Solutionreach to make their practice more efficient and profitable
- Dentistry as an “ever-changing industry” and why technology plays a vital role in the growth of a practice
- How you can use processes and software to become more efficient and drive growth
- Using SR Conversations to communicate with your patients and provide that “human touch” that makes our patients want to return to our practice
- SR Conversations can be used to streamline two-way communications via text messaging and how your practice can use this tool to capture new patients
- How to reactivate dormant patients with Solutionreach
- Creating a list of patients that have missed their recall appointments and how you can use Solutionreach software to remarket to patients who have unscheduled treatment plans
- Why relevant remarketing strategies is vital if you want to improve patient recall
- The ASAP Messaging feature from Solutionreach that allows you to fill in last-minute cancellation appointments
- The benefits of SR Schedule – an online patient self-scheduling feature that can be used from any device
Find out more about how Solutionreach can help you improve the efficiency of your practice over on the website. If you have any questions for Amber, you can send her an email at email@example.com.
Here’s a short video trailer of the podcast episode: