I’m excited to introduce you to my special guest for this podcast episode, Dr. Brady Frank. Brady has owned and managed multiple practices over the last decade, and so I wanted to invite him onto the show to talk about his experience with managing multiple doctors, locations and streams of income.
Brady is a highly sought-after speaker and Continuing Education trainer. He has addressed thousands of dentists at popular seminars across the country including Excellence in Dentistry, Phasing-Out Seminars (including over 20 presentations) and Schein/Camlog Seminars. Brady’s main topics of focus in his seminars include Implantology, Dental Transitions, and Entrepreneurial Satellite Practice Ownership.
- Brady’s journey through dental school and how an injury to his wrist jeopardised his career as a dentist so instead of practicing dentistry, he became a practice owner and bought 12 practices in just seven years
- How to develop multiple streams of income and achieve financial abundance and security
- What to expect when you go to a financial planner
- The importance of finding your passion and creating income through that passion
- The ability to take an old dental practice and transform it into something special
- Cash Flow Theory Vs Accumulation Theory – how to turn your equity into cash flow
- The steps you can take to accumulate multiple practices and receive a steady cash flow
- Using DDSO to help you purchase your first dental practice
- Brady’s book, “Transition Time” and how you can use it to help develop your own personalized strategy to build and grow your practice (or multiple practices)
- Special components needed to scale your practice and using the DDSO Blueprint Process to learn how you can continue investing in dentistry
- How to convert equity into cash using the “equity harvesting” technique
- Why you should think about adding another owner and “sharing the wealth”
- The principles of adding value to a practice
- Why marketing is the BEST investment a dentist can make
- How to take “good debt” and use it to pay off your “bad debt”
- The benefits of co-ownership and deciding whether or not this is a viable option for you
If you would like to find out more about Dr. Brady Frank or the DDSO Mentorship Program, you can visit the website to sign-up and download his book. You can also read Dr. Brady Frank’s 3-part article series on dental economics entitled The DDSO Series here.
To watch a short video trailer of the podcast episode where Dr. Brady Frank is discussing how to convert equity into multiple streams of cash flow, click play below: