I’m delighted to introduce my special guest, Justin Krane, onto the show to discuss how you can achieve complete financial and personal freedom.
Justin is a money strategist for business owners. His mission is to help business owners understand the money side of their business. He teaches entrepreneurs how to be strategic with their finances so that they can grow their businesses.
But, Justin isn’t about cutting back and living a frugal life. Justin is all about getting out there, buying the shoes, eating that sushi dinner, and living the BEST life you can – while saving for the future!
On the podcast we discussed…
- Justin’s story as a financial advisor and the journey that led him to restart his financial life and empower others to achieve financial freedom
- The importance of clarity as a small business owner and how to attain it
- How to make sure you’re not just making sales, but you’re also making a profit
- Understanding cash-flow and tracking how much money you have in the bank and your incoming and outgoing cash
- Why you should consider doing a “cash-flow forecast” on a monthly or weekly basis
- Planning for taxes with help from your CPA
- Why you should invest 10% of your Gross Profits towards marketing your business
- Determining your personal salary and why it should be somewhere between 30% to 50% of your business’ profits
- Justin’s top tips for growing your small business
- How to decide if a financial investment is worth the risk
- The benefits of automating money to and from your business/personal account
- Much more!
If you’d like to find out more about Justin Krane and how he can help you to be more strategic with your business finances, visit kranefinancialsolutions.com or get in touch with him via his Facebook page.
To watch a short video trailer of the episode where Justin is talking about managing your business finances and achieving financial freedom, hit play below: