I’m thrilled to welcome Brian McCarthy onto the show to talk all about how dental practices can better connect with consumers to help grow their practice.
Brian McCarthy is the Operational Leader of Dentistry.com and Executive Vice President at Futuredontics. Brian’s career has continuously kept him at the cutting edge of e-commerce, search marketing and local advertising.
During our discussion, he opens up about the launch of Dentistry.com, the only digital platform built exclusively to connect patients to dentists. We also dive deep into the current state of the dental industry from both the dentist and consumer perspectives.
On the podcast we discussed…
- The shocking revelation that two-thirds of the adult population is not going to the dentist and how dentistry.com is working to change that
- How patients can find a dentist they can trust
- The four main barriers that hold people back from going to the dentist (fear, pain, cost, and inconvenience) and how to overcome them
- Why dentists need to educate patients about the value of dentistry
- The importance of connecting with patients and developing real relationships with the consumer
- How dentistry.com advertises and markets on social media regarding SEO etc.
- 67% of the population expects to be able to book an appointment online, which means dental practices have to start leveraging technology to stay ahead of the curve
- How to claim your practice and start using the Dentistry.com database in your own dental practice
If you’d like to get in touch with Brian or find out more about his company, visit www.dentistry.com, where you can discover the most up-to-date news about dentistry, oral health and why it should be a top priority for your patients.
To watch a short trailer of the podcast episode where Brian explains how to connect with your dental patients, hit play below: