I’ve got a wonderful guest on the podcast who is also a key member of my inner circle, and that’s none other than Dr. Erin Issac. Dr. Erin Isaac is a Pediatric Dentist in Winning Smiles Pediatric Dental Care in Pittsburgh.
Winning Smiles Pediatric Dental Care is a welcoming, relaxing and fun space for children, helping to make the experience a lot less nerve-wracking. Their mission is to provide kids with high-quality dental education and treatment needed to grow into happy, healthy adults.
Dr. Erin attended the prestigious Ivy League, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, in Philadelphia. To further her knowledge of dentistry for kids, Dr. Erin continued her education with a rigorous residency program at the nationally ranked Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, where she earned a certificate in pediatric dentistry.
Besides making kids smile, Dr. Erin enjoying playing sports, spending time with family and friends, cooking, photography, fashion modeling and empowering young girls to be whatever they want to be and traveling the globe.
On the podcast we discussed…
- What inspired Erin to become a Pediatric Dentist
- Empowering women and young people to go after the job they want
- The importance of doing a job that you really love
- How Erin chased her dream of being a model alongside her career in dentistry
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to share your story with others
- The problem with comparing yourself to others
- How sharing your story and being your ‘true self’ can actually help to bring more patients into your practice
- Overcoming challenges and motivating yourself to keep moving forward
- Understanding that it’s okay to reach out to people for help or support
- The benefits of having a mentor, coach or being part of a supportive group
- How to increase your team’s accountability and boost productivity
To watch a video trailer of the episode where Erin talks about how sharing her story helped to attract more patients to her practice, hit play below: