If you want to make your dental practice stand out from your competitors, you’ve got to start thinking about new and innovative products and services you could potentially start offering to your patients.
In this podcast episode, I’m thrilled to be joined by Michael Foley, the founder and president of Emerginnova. It’s a fantastic conversation all about ceramic dental implants and the steps you can take to integrate them into your practice.
Emerginnova is the official North American distributor of ZERAMEX Ceramic Dental Implants. ZERAMEX is a growing company with a solution that is evolved like metal-implants but has all of the benefits of Ceramic Implants.
No one knows more about the market and future of this sector than Michael Foley. So, who better to talk to about the dental implant market and advise you on how you can start using ceramic implants in your own practice?
On the podcast we discussed…
- Michael reveals how he got into the dental implant business
- The benefits of ZERAMEX dental implants including the fact that they are 100% metal-free
- How dental implants can help to differentiate and grow your practice
- Marketing ceramic implants to patients who don’t want traditional titanium implants
- Common misconceptions about ceramic implants
- The training process of placing ceramic dental implants
- Pricing and the expected cost of integrating ceramic implants
- Everything you need to know about ZERAMEX ceramic implants
- Tips and advice for marketing ceramic implants and how it can help improve your SEO performance
Are you considering integrating ZERAMEX ceramic dental implants in your practice?
Visit zeramexusa.com to find out more!
To watch a video trailer of the episode where Michael reveals how ceramic implants can help differentiate your practice hit play below: