The dentistry industry is competitive. If you’re not offering the latest products and services that your patients are looking for, you risk losing their custom to another practice that does offer those things. And, one of the most sought-after products in today’s market is Invisalign, which is why I’m so excited to have Nancy Ward from Invisalign on this episode of the Delivering WOW podcast.
Invisalign.com pioneered the world’s first clear aligners, helping people to straighten their teeth to achieve the smile they’ve always wanted – in as little as 3 months! Nancy has been an Invisalign provider for 12 years and is part of the US and Global faculty for Invisalign.
In my discussion with Nancy, we talk about how dentists like you can utilize Invisalign to enhance restorative outcomes and grow your practice.
On the podcast we discussed…
- How to integrate Invisalign in your practice when you aren’t a trained orthodontist
- The process of learning how to be an Invisalign provider
- Tips for training your team on Invisalign
- How to utilize your team to help increase consults and case acceptance
- How Invisalign can help boost your bottom line
- Advice for getting started and certified with Invisalign
Invisalign treatment can be used to treat mild to complex teeth straightening issues from slightly crooked teeth to gapped teeth, crossbite, open bite, underbite and much more.
To find out more about Invisalign, go to: invisalign.com
To watch a short trailer of the episode where Nancy is explaining how to integrate Invisalign into your dental practice, hit play below: