I can't wait to introduce my latest special guest on the podcast, Ryan Vet. With his can-do attitude and positive vibes, he’s the perfect person to discuss how to create experiences for your patients that they will want to share.
Ryan Vet is an international speaker, author, entrepreneur and investor. But you may know Ryan from his writings in Forbes or Dental Economics or at speaking at a dental meeting near you. He has devoted his life to inspiring others towards making a positive change. And, a fun fact many people don’t know about Ryan is that he’s a trained sommelier.
Ryan explains how for most patients, a visit to the dentist is a neutral experience. Something that they've done time and time again that has become a normal part of their lives. But, what if you could make a visit to your practice an outstanding experience they won't forget? A moment in their lives that they can't help but share with others. It's not as hard as you might think!
On the podcast we discussed:
- Ryan’s professional background and how he became an entrepreneur
- How start creating experiences worth sharing
- Taking ordinary opportunities and transforming them into extraordinary experiences
- Why you should walk in the shoes of your patients
- How to create your own business identity
- The importance of cultivating culture
If you just can’t get enough of Ryan, then he’s got a book coming out in November 2019 called Cracking the Millennial Code where he shares how to motivate and manage millennials.
Watch a short trailer for this episode where Ryan is talking about creating an unforgettable experience at your practice, below: