With Christmas just around the corner, it’s time to think about others. And, to consider how we can give back to our communities and people in need. Ian Lynch, the CEO of Legend Networking, is on a mission to transform the smiles of children who have been abused.
Legend focuses on serving the dental community and their gift campaign, Smiles for Christmas, is about helping children in need. Giving toys, food, and clothing is an impactful way to provide comfort to children who need it most. Many of these children will have no toys to play with at all. Because of this toys are a huge part of Legend’s gift campaign, to show these children that they are not forgotten.
Smiles for Christmas also focuses on providing children in need with clothing and food. So, in this episode of the Delivering WOW podcast, you’ll learn how your dental office can help make a difference this holiday season!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Ian launched ‘Smiles for Christmas’ and how his childhood impacted his decision and passion to help others
- How Legend Networking’s charity, ‘Smiles for Christmas’ is helping children this festive season
- Ways you can get involved and donate toys, food, and clothing to children in need
- How your practice can be in with a chance to win some amazing prizes
- Why it’s so important for dental practices and teams to give back this holiday season
Are you a dental office who wants to help children in need this holiday season?
By helping Smiles for Christmas bring happiness and comfort to children this festive season, you’ll not only be helping others, but your office can also be eligible to WIN amazing prizes!
To find out more, head over here.
Watch the video trailer for this episode where Ian explains more about the competition below: