Have you ever worried about what would happen to your dental practice if you were unable to work?
Jordan and Bryan Brenner wanted to create a safety net for dentists so that they would be protected in their time of need. So, they co-founded Dental Safety Net, a company that connects dentists to help support each other during difficult times.
Dental Safety Net is a network of dentists and practitioners who are willing to go above and beyond for their fellow doctors. Their mission is to provide peace of mind for dentists and their families in times of need. If you have to unexpectedly stop working for whatever reason, Dental Safety Net has your back. They make sure that your business is protected as well as you and your family’s financial well-being.
In this episode of Delivering WOW, I talk to Jordan and Bryan Brenner about their company and how they can help dentists when life takes an unexpected turn.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Bryan and Jordan launched Dental Safety Net
- What Dental Safety Net is and how they can help give dentists peace of mind
- The power of forming groups of dentists to support each other
- What it’s like to be a member of Dental Safety Net
- How Dental Safety Net has helped real dentists in difficult times
- How to become a member of Dental Safety Net
To learn more about Dental Safety Net, you can visit their website or give them a call (206) 880-0513.
Watch a short video from the episode below: