How to Become a Better Leader with Dr. Ankur Gupta
Do you want to learn how to become the best leader for your dental team? If you’re nodding yes, you’re going to learn a lot from this episode of the podcast, where I’m joined by Dr. ankur Gupta.
Dr. ankur Gupta completed his General Practice Residency in 2005 and built his dental practice soon after. In the beginning, he thought his success and the success of his practice was inevitable. However, his plan went up in smoke as he watched his practice flounder and finances become unpredictable. In an attempt to turn things around, he tried personal and professional “experiments” in self-improvement.
Nowadays, Dr. ankur Gupta enjoys excellent new patient numbers, case acceptance, a solution orientated dental team, and so much more. He even shares his knowledge and helps other dental professionals across the country implement practical step-by-step strategies to help them see the same success.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What Dr. ankur Gupta is known for
- How to become a better leader
- Why good leadership is important within your dental practice
- The importance of showing your team appreciation
- How to do an annual evaluation of your team members
- Why every practice owner needs to create a “dream team” vision
If you’d like to learn more about Dr. ankur Gupta and his seminars, please visit: https://drankurgupta.com
Check out this short video trailer of the episode below: