How to Create a Dental Membership Program with Jordon Comstock
Are you thinking about creating a dental membership program for your patients?
Dental membership programs can help dentists better-serve their patients. But, this type of dental membership can also help generate predictable recurring revenue for your practice and in this episode of Delivering WOW, you’ll find out how.
I’m joined by the founder and CEO of BoomCloud, Jordon Comstock. BoomCloud is a dental membership software company that enables dentists to reduce dependence on dental insurance by creating an in-house membership program for their practice. They make it easy for dental practices to administer membership programs that generate recurring revenue, attract uninsured patients, retain patients and help increase case acceptance.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How BoomCloud helps dental practices build dental membership programs
- How a dental membership program can help you to create and maintain an additional income stream for your practice
- The benefits of building a dental membership program
- Why patients want to sign-up for dental memberships
- The problem with traditional dental insurance companies
- How a dental membership can reduce your dependence on third-party insurance companies
- How dental memberships help to increase patient loyalty and retention
- A brief overview of monthly and yearly pricing plans
You can also download Jordon’s eBook – How to Create & Grow a Dental Membership Program.
Check out this short video trailer of the episode below: