Why You Need to Discover Your Story with Joshua Scott
What’s your story? Every dental practice has a story and sharing your story with patients can do remarkable things for the growth of your practice. But, how can you tell your story in the most authentic way possible?
Joshua Scott, the CEO of Studio 8E8, believes that creating authentic stories and bringing your story to life is key if you want to ‘captivate and connect’ with people. Studio 8E8 is dentistry’s story-driven marketing agency.
I’ve always believed that stories are the heart of a great dental practice, which is why I’m a huge fan of Studio 8E8 and how they can help dentists create incredible campaigns and strategies. I’m thrilled to have Joshua Scott join me on this episode of the Delivering WOW Podcast to learn more about his business and how they can help propel growth.
(On a side note, we recorded this episode just before the last Delivering WOW Summit in New Orleans. Joshua had some great insights, so I wanted to share this episode with you and who knows, maybe you’ll catch Josh at the next Delivering WOW Summit!)
In this episode, we discussed:
- How Studio 8E8 helps dental practices tell their stories
- Discovering your story and learning how to tell it the right way to the right people
- The importance of using authentic story-driven marketing and how this type of marketing can help grow your practice
- Using video to tell your story, gain credibility, and engage with patients
- Why you need a stand-out website to catch patient’s attention
Want to learn more about Studio 8E8?
Head over to the Studio 8E8 website to find out how they can help you bring your story to life!