I’m thrilled to welcome Dr. Len Tau to this episode of the podcast to talk about the importance of online reviews to help improve your reputation and grow your practice.
Dr. Len Tau is a practicing dentist and General Manager of Dental Vertical at Birdeye Dentist in Northeast Philly. He’s also a speaker, consultant, podcaster, author and an expert when it comes to online reviews. Dr. Tau will be one of the speakers at my Delivering WOW Live Summit this year too, which the entire community is super excited about. Dr. Tau is the host of The Raving Patients Podcast and recently published his brand-new book, Raving Patients, where he shares simple tips and best practices to become visible and demonstrate credibility online.
As dentists, our online reputations are incredibly important. However, no business is perfect, and we have to expect some not-so-nice reviews to pop up now and again. It’s how you respond to these reviews that matter and in this episode of the podcast, you’ll learn how you can do that and how you can use online reviews to build a powerful reputation for your practice.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How to deal with negative online reviews
- Why online reviews should play a key role in your marketing strategy
- A few key takeaways from Dr. Tau’s new book, Raving Patients
- Tips and strategies for using online reviews to build your reputation
- What you can expect from Dr. Tau’s seminar at the Delivering WOW Live Summit 2020
- HIPAA tips for dentists dealing with unfair or negative reviews
- How to automate the process of receiving online reviews from patients
To learn more about how your online reputation and reviews can make or break your practice, check out Dr. Len Tau’s website for more information.
Watch a short video trailer for this episode below:
With Christmas just around the corner, it’s time to think about others. And, to consider how we can give back to our communities and people in need. Ian Lynch, the CEO of Legend Networking, is on a mission to transform the smiles of children who have been abused.
Legend focuses on serving the dental community and their gift campaign, Smiles for Christmas, is about helping children in need. Giving toys, food, and clothing is an impactful way to provide comfort to children who need it most. Many of these children will have no toys to play with at all. Because of this toys are a huge part of Legend’s gift campaign, to show these children that they are not forgotten.
Smiles for Christmas also focuses on providing children in need with clothing and food. So, in this episode of the Delivering WOW podcast, you’ll learn how your dental office can help make a difference this holiday season!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Ian launched ‘Smiles for Christmas’ and how his childhood impacted his decision and passion to help others
- How Legend Networking’s charity, ‘Smiles for Christmas’ is helping children this festive season
- Ways you can get involved and donate toys, food, and clothing to children in need
- How your practice can be in with a chance to win some amazing prizes
- Why it’s so important for dental practices and teams to give back this holiday season
Are you a dental office who wants to help children in need this holiday season?
By helping Smiles for Christmas bring happiness and comfort to children this festive season, you’ll not only be helping others, but your office can also be eligible to WIN amazing prizes!
To find out more, head over here.
Watch the video trailer for this episode where Ian explains more about the competition below:
When it comes to evaluating a practice’s success, most practice owners focus on production or collections. However, what really matters most is profit. That's why I’ve invited Jay Glazer and Howie Friedman from Crazy Dental Prices onto the podcast to chat about growing your practice so that it’s as profitable as possible.
Crazy Dental Prices is a DC Dental company and a members-only service. It gives dentists access to a range of brand name products at the cheapest prices – guaranteed. The team at Crazy Dental prices reviews competitive dealer pricing and consolidates the information on its website, offering an unparalleled online shopping experience.
If you’re a dentist who wants to spend more time treating patients and less time negotiating for the best-priced supplies, Crazy Dental Prices will help you to reduce overhead while improving the quality of care that your practice delivers to its patients.
On the podcast, we discussed:
- How Howie and Jay started and what lead them to Crazy Dental Prices
- What Crazy Dental is and how they can match the lowest price on each item in the dental market
- Tips to generate higher profits and cut your overhead
- How to cut expenses and relocate budgets to areas that can help grow your practice
- How vendors convince you to pay more for dental supplies and how to spot the signs
- Why it’s so important to invest in yourself, your education and your practice
- How to join the Crazy Dental Price Club
Would you like to sign-up to become a member of Crazy Dental Prices?
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about Crazy Dental Prices, email firstname.lastname@example.org and use the promo code WOW10 at checkout for 10% off your order!
To watch a short video trailer of the podcast episode, hit play below. Howie and Jay are discussing how you can cut your overheads and increase your profits: