I recently had somebody reach out to me for advice on training new team members. This doctor was feeling frustrated because they had just hired a new team member and they found themselves having to repeatedly tell the new hire what to do.
I understand that hiring someone new and training them over and over again can be super frustrating and time-consuming. As a result I wanted to talk about the steps you can take to get through this process much quicker.
In this episode of the podcast, I reveal why so many dentists struggle to train new team members. And, what you can do to document your practice’s processes so that you don’t have to keep repeating yourself every time you welcome new team members into your practice.
In this podcast episode, I discuss:
- A lesson we learned at my practice when it comes to developing new processes for the future
- Why it’s so easy to get frustrated with new team members
- How to document your practice’s processes and save time training new team members
- Why you should create training videos and use them for onboarding new staff
- The importance of providing clear guidance and direction to your team
Do you want to grow, scale and market your dental practice, FAST?
The Delivering WOW Platinum Mastermind Program is the #1 program for dentists and teams to help scale and market their practices to new heights.
Inside of this Game-Changing Program, you will learn unique practice growth systems, how to manage your time, the best strategies for building a Rockstar Team, how to market your practice and so much more…PLUS…you’ll get NEW practice marketing campaigns every single month!
To find out more about the Delivering WOW Platinum Mastermind Program, click here!
Watch a short trailer video for this episode below: