Have you ever considered hosting a virtual consult with a patient? This is still a relatively new concept in the dental industry. But virtual consults are really taking off for my guest on this episode of the podcast, Dr. Brian Harris.
Dr. Brian Harris is the Founder and CEO at Smile Virtual Consult.He and his team provide treatment advice and guidance to patients via a 10-15 minute customized video. Patients simply submit a photo of their smile and a Smile Virtual Consult doctor responds with the answers to their questions along with recommendations for improving their smile.
Dr. Brian Harris is a cosmetic dentist based in Phoenix, AZ. He’s known for his ability to help patients achieve a beautiful smile and answering their questions for free in an open, honest and convenient way. In my discussion with him, we talk about how useful virtual consults are and why more dentists should leverage them in their practices.
On the podcast we discussed…
- How Brian got into cosmetic dentistry and what sparked his passion for virtual consults
- What a virtual consult is and how it can help generate leads for your practice
- How to let your patients know your practice offers virtual consults
- How virtual consults can help you increase your conversion rate and case acceptance
- The importance of connecting with your patients and being authentic
- Why virtual consults are a great way to get more referrals through word of mouth
If you’d like to find out more about Dr. Brian Harris and Smile Virtual Consult, you can visit their website and check out the ‘I’m a Doctor' tab to schedule a call with a member of the team and learn more about how Smile Virtual Consult can help you connect with more patients.
Watch a short trailer for this episode here: