“I help dentists learn how to create profitable dental practices with inspired team members and patients who are raving fans so they can have time-freedom.”
Dr. Anissa Holmes, a Dentist, Business Acceleration Coach, Social Media Strategist, and Best Selling Author is a leader in the dental industry. Dr. Holmes has coached and advised coaches, million dollar practice owners, and startup practices. Based on her massive success, Dr. Holmes has been featured in top dental publications, such as Dental Economics, Dentistry IQ, and Dental Products Report, and has been featured as one of the top 25 Women in Dentistry.
My name is Dr. Anissa Holmes. I’ve been a practicing dentist for over 16 years.
If you have ever wondered if your current life as a dentist is really what you signed up for, I can totally relate.
Not that long ago, I was exactly where you are.
I was making a good living and my practice was humming along.
But I just wasn’t having that much fun.
I was tired of the daily grind.
The long hours. The money worries. The endless struggle to attract clients.
I was sick of never seeing my family or having time to do what I love like travel, exercise or volunteering.
I wanted my life back.
And I knew if I kept doing the ‘same old, same old’ I would never move the dial to having the practice (or life) I craved.
So I hired a coach.
And I started to fix things.
The Struggle Is Real
Let’s face it.
In recent years, our dentistry has dramatically changed.
The odds are stacked against us as we all deal with huge challenges such as:
- It’s an open secret that we work in a high-stress profession; a recent study revealed that almost half of dentists report they frequently feel anxious or emotionally exhausted.
- $$$. Between student loans (the average dental student loan debt is $221,000), buying a practice ($500,000+), rising overhead costs (for most practices it’s around 70 %) and paltry insurance reimbursements, our financial worries are real.
- Zero Business Training. The bottom line is we’re totally unprepared for the business of running a dental practice.
At school we studied how to fix people’s teeth, NOT how to be a CEO. And yet, with zero training, we nevertheless assume a dizzying variety of business roles: team leader, accountant, inventory manager, insurance administrator and marketing director.
- So is there a solution?
Fortunately the answer is YES. (And it’s easier than you might think).
I discovered that success boils down to 2 simple steps:
- Step One. Define Your Vision. Figure out exactly what you want to stand for and who you want to attract to your practice.
- Step Two. Implement Systems. Implement simple, straightforward systems to transform your vision into a reality.
Are You Ready to Wow?
What about you?
Would you like to Deliver Wow in your practice?
Would you like to experience the same results I have?
To learn how to create a powerful, profitable practice that runs on autopilot?
Well I’m going to show you EXACTLY how…
-ZERO business training
-However, there is a solution
2016 Select Presentations:
Digital Dental Marketing Conference- Dallas, Texas
Summit on Advanced Dental Implant Studies- Atlanta, Georgia
Digital Marketing Week Keynote- Kingston, Jamaica
2017 Select Presentations:
Voices of Dentistry- Nashville, Tennessee
Social Media Marketing World- San Diego, California
PSOJ Social Media Conference- Jamaica
American Academy of Endodontists Annual Conference- New Orleans, Louisiana
TBSE- Las Vegas, Nevada